Lately, a few friends have asked me who I follow for Social Media news. So here is my list of just a few of my favorites – both websites and ‘experts’. It includes folks I know who may not yet be famous, but are pretty darn smart 😀 Please feel free to add your recommendations in the ‘comments’. I’ll also probably keep adding to this list as I find more great people to recommend. Enjoy!
- Debbie Weil : Leading lady of social media.
- Sue Young : PR expert – follow her on Twitter!
- Chris Brogan : Social media god.
- Brian Solis : Social media legend
- Liz Strauss : Another of the leading ladies of Social Media. She’s a star!
- Terry Crosby : Terry is amazing – follow her on Facebook, Twitter etc. She is a wealth of information!
- CopyBlogger : You want to start a blog? Then this is your bible!
- SmartBlogs – Social Media : Sign up for their newsletter. Great array of stories – including case studies.
- Social Media Examiner : Great social media insights in a fun and digestible format.
- Mashable : This is where I get my breaking news from (if not from Twitter, or Mashable on Twitter). It is a resource STOCK FULL of info on social, new media, tech trends and WAY more.
- John Haydon : Social media, marketing, non-profits, how-to guides, video blogging, musician, storyteller – John wears all these caps and more.
- Amy Howell : Amy is smart – super smart.
- Justin Levy : Everyone retweets and quotes Justin. Leading social media.
- The Social CMO : Aggregate of great content by Social Media smart people.
- ReadWriteWeb : Latest in web technology and social media trends.