My friend and client, Eric Brown – aka “The Fulfillment Guy” – had the privilege of meeting Tony Hsieh, the CEO of Zappos. I’m envious of Eric… Tony is an inspiration. He has built a phenomenal company, that was just recently acquired by Amazon. I just bought Tony’s book “Delivering Happiness”, and can’t wait to dig in.
Eric was kind enough to share the core values of the Zappo’s business, and I’ve borrowed the list to share with you. Even if these values don’t match your business model, or ideals, they are a great list of attributes that any company should have.
- Deliver WOW Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and a Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative and Open Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More with Less
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
2 Comments Add yours
Excellent, love it. And I think I’ll check out that book! number #4 is how I try to live.
Inspiration from “The Fulfillment Guy” and Zappos | @SocialSonya